We are looking forward to seeing you again very soon! TINT will be re-opening our doors very soon and there are some changes we want to share with you.
Based on guidance provided by our Public Health Officer and the BC Government, we want to outline the protective measures we will enact to keep you and the TINT team safe.
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES WILL TINT PRACTICE?
· Each stylist will self screen for symptoms.
· Each stylist will practice social distancing.
· Each stylist is required to wash and sanitize hands upon arrival.
· Each stylist is to wear a mask and apron during every appointment.
· Gloves will be thrown out between each guest.
· Capes will be changed out between each guest.
· We will be leaving 15 minutes between each guest to sanitize high touch surfaces such as chairs, stations, shampoo units and tools.
· Shampoo basins will be disinfected after each use.
· Limited to one stylist at the sink at a time.
· We have the right to refuse service.
· No clients in-between services (limits us to one colour per stylist a shift/day).
· Door handles, debit machines, light switches and surfaces will be wiped down continuously throughout the day.
· Stylists are responsible for disinfecting the washroom after their clients use the facilities as well as after personal use.
· Each station will have a plexiglass divider.
· Air purifier now in salon.
· No cash on premises (Debit/Visa/MasterCard only).
· No more than 10 people in the salon at a time.
· A plexiglass barrier will be installed at reception/checkout to protect employees and clients during direct face to face communication during payment processing.
· The salon front and back doors will remain locked at all times to avoid walk-ins off the street.
· If you do not have an appointment but would like to purchase product please DM us on Facebook to arrange for curb side pickup.
· No cash on premises
· No coffee/beverages
· No magazines
· No candy bar
· No walk-ins
SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR CLIENTS
· Guests must sanitize hands upon entry to facility.
· Guests must not arrive with gloves on for your safety and ours.
· Guests are required to bring and wear a basic non-medical mask to your appointment which loops behind your ears (not behind the head). Should you not have a mask, one will be provided at a cost of $2.
· Guests must come alone, please do not bring friends/family/children to the appointment. This will be strictly enforced.
· Please practice social distancing while in the salon.
· Please do not touch the retail products. We will be happy to help you with all retail purchases.
· No one will be seated in the waiting area, with the exception of elderly clients who are being dropped off, and unable to sit in their cars.
· Guests are to call the salon upon arrival and remain in your vehicle until stylist tells you to come in.
· Guests are to bring as few personal effects as possible.
· Jackets must be kept with you during your service, or we recommend leaving them in your car.
· If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, coughing, fever or shortness of breath, call us to reschedule your appointment.
· You will be asked questions upon arrival at the salon. If any answers indicate recent exposure to someone with Covid-19 or having signs and symptoms, you will be asked to rebook after 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
HOW THE STYLISTS WILL PROCEED WITH BOOKINGS
· If you do not have an appointment and want to schedule one, please give us a call. We have now rebooked or contacted people who were canceled, we are happy to take all appointment requests!
· Please keep in mind some of our stylists are booking into JULY and we highly recommend booking with other stylists on our TINT team.
· Please remember, all of our work schedules have had to be reduced in half to comply with the number of peoples allowed at one time.
We are all learning as we go and doing the best we can to keep everyone safe. Hopefully the stricter regulations will loosen up in time. Thank you for your patience and supporting this small business.